March 26, 2020 Regular Board Meeting Packet
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Comfort Lake-Forest Lake Watershed District Board President declared that meetings of the Board and its committees will be convened by telephone or other electronic means as the presiding officer deems appropriate.
Join Zoom Meeting
Or dial by phone: 301-715-8592
Meeting ID: 189 134 191
A copy of any printed materials relating to the agenda items will be available in the meeting room for inspection by the public during the time of the meeting. Hard copies of agenda items can also be obtained before meetings from the District office at 44 Lake Street South, Suite A, Forest Lake, MN.
- Call to Order of Regular Meeting
- Setting of Meeting Agenda
- Consent Agenda: The consent agenda is considered as one item of business. It consists of routine administrative items or items not requiring discussion. Items can be removed from the consent agenda at the request of the Board member, staff member, or a member of the audience. Please state which item or items you wish to remove for separate discussion.
- Public Open Forum
- Citizen Advisory Committee Update
- New Business
- Old Business
- Report of Staff
- Report of Treasurer
- Report of Officers and Managers
- Summary and Approval of Board Direction